Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bathroom

The other thing that I miss a lot about home is having my own bathroom. My bathroom just got redone, so it is nice. When I was at school, I did not like the fact that I felt like I had to wear shoes into the bathroom and that I had no privacy in the bathroom. I always got the feeling that someone was looking at me strange when I was brushing my teeth or my hair. It was weird cause at home I do not have to worry about that. I have my own bathroom. I know this may sound strange but it is nice to be able to actually use the bathroom in private. You do not have to feel like if you are in there too long that some one is thinking, "Wow this girl has been in here forever!" At home I can just go to the bathroom and not have to worry about other people...but sometimes I do have to worry about the dog pushing the door open on me. He likes to follow you wherever you go and sometimes if you do not close the door all the way, he will nudge it open with his nose and come in to join you. It is actually quite funny because my bathroom is pretty small and he is a big dog! Back on topic now, it is nice to just know that no one else is going to hear you go the bathroom either. I think it is just the fact that it is a public bathroom that everyone uses all year...when you go in public places you know that you may never see those people again, but when it is the same people all year, you feel a little strange. This is what is so nice about having my own bathroom, I mean my parents will occasionally use it if theirs is occupied but for the most part it is all mine. Just the privacy you have when you have your own bathroom is awesome. You can stay in there and do your makeup for as long as you would like, but mostly just knowing that you can stay in there for a longer amount of time. When you have a public bathroom you feel the need to do everything a lot quicker than normal. It is annoying. That is why I like being home because I have my own bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment