Sunday, June 1, 2014

Work

When I am at school, all I have to do is focus on school and nothing else. When I get home, I have to work. I do enjoy my job, most of the time. I am a lifeguard. Sometimes you just have those days where no kid will listen to you at all or they are just loud and disrespectful to you. I hate when they disrespect you, they should be taught that they obey the person in charge. As much as I love being at school and having that freedom, I am always afraid that I may run out of money. This is one of the reasons I do not like school. When I am home, at least I am earning money to put in my bank account. This is one nice thing about being home. As I said before, I like my job on certain jobs. Some days you dread sitting in the sun for five hours but other days you want to. This is the best part about being at school, you have no job and do not have to worry about whether or not you want to sit in the sun for five hours. I miss work sometimes too...I miss the people I work with and how close we get by the end of the summer. We all end up freaking out when we see each other again because we have all been away from each other. It is truly one of those moments that you look forward to. It will be a similar fate when I see my friends from school again. Even if I see them over the summer, I will still have that AHHH moment with them at school. Okay, back on topic, work. I like to work when you know it is not going to be a busy day and you can just "relax", however these days sometimes go slower than you want. That is one thing about school that is weird. The days go by so fast and it is just weird to think about it. Having a job is one thing that is completely different about being home and being at school. I will hopefully have a job on campus next year but I do not think that it will entail as much as life guarding. In that case there will not be a huge difference in being home and being at school, but there will be because I will be at home and not living in a dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment