Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Shower

One of the main things I missed when I was at school was having my own shower. You may not realize it but there are lots of people that use the same shower everyday! I missed being able to shower without flip-flops on! Whenever I came home, I always tried to take as many showers as I could before I went back... I did not have to shower with flip-flops and I did not have to worry about someone walking in on me. The shower was also a lot cleaner at my house than at school. I was always afraid to touch the wall cause there was so much hair on it. It seemed like the cleaning lady only cleaned the shower once every like two weeks!! The drain in our shower also clogged a lot, so you were standing in the dirty water of two people or more. (there were two showers separated by a bathroom stall wall) The fact of how long the water stood there was gross to me, like who all showered before me... I mean I could have showered in our bathtub shower but it was not very tall...it did however, work really well for shaving your legs. At home all these worries are gone. I shower in a single shower and if it clogs, at least I know it is only my dirty water and not others. The best part is that it is clean and I am the only person that uses it, unless one of my sisters comes home and uses it, but that is not that often. Having a shower to myself is one of the best things about being home. Just the fact of knowing that no one else will be using it after you. The other thing that is nice about having my own shower is that I do not have to wait on anyone else to be finished using it before I use it. It is always free, unless I am using it. It is nice because there were times at school that I had to walk all the way down the hall in order to shower in the morning. It was annoying when there was a bathroom right outside my door. Now that I am home, it is simple, I can walk right into the bathroom and know that the shower will not be occupied. It is a great feeling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment