Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sisterly Love

Okay, when I'm at school, I definitely miss my sisters. I am the youngest in my family and I have two twin older sisters. The one currently is not living in the same state as the rest of us. She is about three hours from home, so when I'm at school, she is even farther away. She was always the sister I was a little bit closer to because we had more in common. The other sister lives close to our house, so I get to see her more often. I got to see her just about every time I came home from school. So now, I am a little closer to her. Well, the sister that lives in a different state came home for a visit this weekend. It was great to get to see her. We even went shopping and several other places just the two of us. It was nice. I got to catch up with her and we enjoyed ourselves. When I'm at school I miss both of them. It is weird not having them around when I need them. They are only a few years older than me, so we were close. At school, I find when I need sister advice or anything else that they are far away. I do not like it! My sisters are important to me and I love them for that. Being away from them all time is hard... they mean the world to me. I love when I get to see them, even if it is just for a couple of hours. They always seem to what is going through my mind and help me through whatever it is. This is why being at school is hard. At least when I am home my one sister is close and she is there for me. I really do not know what else to say that can explain how much my sisters mean to me and how much they do for me. There really are now more words to describe what they do...they always seem to know things that happen in my life and a way to answer them. I think that is what is so awesome about having older sisters when your a girl. I guess if your a guy then having older sisters would not be such a great thing... good thing I am a girl! I love my sisters and they love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment