Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Class

The main difference about being home is that I do not have to go to class. I mean that is kind of an obvious difference but it makes sense. I am glad that I do not have to walk to class everyday anymore. As many times as people say, "You will get used to the hills!" I do not think that I ever got used to the hills. I was always out of breath by the time I made it to the top...that could be because I walk really fast too and I was just trying to get up the hill as fast as I could. On days like today, I am extremely glad that I do not have to walk to class. When I woke up, it was pouring/storming. I always hated walking to class when it was raining because no matter how hard I tried I always got really wet. I used an umbrella but I still managed to get wet. Now when it was sunny, I liked to walk to class because the building I spent most of my time in did not have windows, so I could never see outside. I do not like that the building did not have windows because I like to see what is happening outside. On the other hand when it is sunny and hot then I do not like to walk to class. Once you walk down the one hill and up the other, you are sweating pretty bad. It is not fun. I like being home because I do not have any of these problems, I get to sit inside and bask in the glory of the air conditioning. Well I guess not everyday, all day because of work, but I have no homework to get done by the next day or anything like that. I enjoy having the free time to just sit and watch TV and not worry about school work. It is a nice feeling! I have that nice feeling until I start work full time, then I do not have all that free time. Either way I do not have to walk to class or do any homework! Oh and I get to chill with the dog and play with him. I enjoy this too! I really do enjoy being home and not having to worry about class. Walking to class is the worst part of going to class. It is just the fact that hills are annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment